each tablet contains:
Gamma – aminobutyric acid (GABA) 125 mg;
L – Glutamine 100 mg;
Glycine 75 mg;
Vitamin B6 500 mcg;
Folate 50 mcg.
cellulose E460, polyvinylpyrrolidone E1201, magnesium salts of fatty acids E470b, polyvinylpyrrolidone E1202, silicon dioxide E551.
Indications for use:
– for the prevention of vascular diseases of the brain (cerebrovascular accident, atherosclerosis and hypertension);
– impairment of memory, speech, attention deficit disorder;
– endogenous depression with a predominance of astheno-hypochondriac phenomena and difficulty in mental activity;
-low intellectual functions;
– headaches and dizziness;
-after a stroke and brain injury to increase the motor and mental activity of patients;
– sleep disorders;
-chronic cerebrovascular encephalopathy and insufficiency with impaired memory, attention, speech, dizziness and headache;
-alcoholic encephalopathy and polyneuritis;
– lag in growth and mental development in children;
-symptomatic complex of motion sickness (sea and air sickness);
-increased psycho-emotional stress;
-convulsive syndrome, etc.
In children’s practice:
-infectious (purulent-septic processes, pneumonia) and other diseases (complex therapy in young children; anemia, malnutrition, rickets and allergic diathesis in weakened children;
– early transfer of infants to artificial feeding and feeding with donor milk).
Take 1 tablet with meals, 2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
The course of admission is 1-2 months.
For a further course of admission, you should consult your doctor.
In alcoholic encephalopathy and polyneuropathy, the dose and duration of admission are set individually.